WiFi Smart Bulb RGB Instruction Manual
Download the App from the Apple App store or from Google Play store. Search for “TCP Smart”.
- Open the App.
- Login with your account and password. For the first time user, you have to register a new account with your email address.
- Press ADD DEVICE and select LIGHTING DEVICES to set up a new device.
- Screw in the bulb into a lighting fixture, the led bulb will flash quickly. If the bulb does not flash quickly, turn the bulbs on/off 3 times and on again, the light will then flash quickly.
- Press CONFIRM on your App screen.
- Connect to your WiFi network and enter its password. Then press NEXT on your App screen.
- Connection cycle will Appear. Text located on the bottom of the screen will begin to be highlighted green. Once all 3 points are highlighted in green, the cycle will complete 100%.
- You are now ready to control and set mood lighting from anywhere. Enjoy!
- Your WiFi smart bulb is connected to the internet through your WiFi, using a wireless network.
- You can control your bulb and see the on/off state from anywhere with an internet connection through your smart mobile phone App.
- Using the App you can change the brightness or colour of your bulb, as well as setting schedules or starting a timer to turn your bulb on or off.
- Enjoy the benefits of security, energy efficiencies, cost savings, convenience, comfort and peace of mind. TCP makes home automation easy!
- Control from any destination.
- Set automatic timers Create the right atmosphere.
- WiFi Smart LED bulb
- WiFi Smart LED bulb User Manual
- Control through the App from anywhere and anytime.
- Share device control to others.
- 1 App can support a number of smart bulbs at the same time.
- Easy to install and use.
- Dim the lights.
- Change the colour.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home-search for our “Skill” and “Action”!
- 9w input
- (D) 50 x (H) 70 mm
- Lumens: 380 Lm for 2700K
- Suit for iOS + Android
- Warm white, RGB and Dimmable functions via App
- WiFi 2.4G
- Input Voltage: AC 220-240V 50/60 Hz