WiFi Smart Camera Mini Instruction Manual
- Download the app from the Apple Store or from Google Play Store. Search for TCP
- Open the App
- Login with your account and password. For the first time user you have to register a new account with your email address.
- Press ADD DEVICE and select security camera to set up a new device.
- Plug the WiFi camera with power supply into wall outlet, the red led indicator will flash quickly. If the light does not flash quickly, press and hold the reset button for 6 seconds, the light will then flash quickly.
- Press confirm on your app screen
- Connect to your WiFi network and enter its password. Then press NEXT on your App screen
- Connection cycle will appear. Text located on the bottom of the screen will begin to be highlighted green. Once all 3 points are highlighted in green, the cycle will complete 100%
- You are now ready to control your power from anywhere. Enjoy!
- Your WiFi smart camera is connected to the internet through your WiF, using a wireless network
- Using the camera you can talk with each other through the camera and your phone:
- Check out the message centre to see if anyone pass by or appear
- Monitor the baby to take care of them
- Enjoy the benefits of security, energy efficiencies, cost, savings, convenience, comfort and peace of mind. TCP makes home automation easy.
- Camera Power Adaptor USB Cable
- Adhesive Tape Instruction Manual
- Control through the app from anywhere and anytime
- Share device control to others
- Support two way audio (MicRO AND Speaker)
- Adjust the visual angle in any position you want
- Night vision function, watch clearly even at night
- Motion detection, send push message to your phone
- (w) 52 x (H) 110 X (D) 32MM
- Sensor Type: ¼ “ CMOS
- Power: DC5V.1A
- Max Picture Size: 1280 x 720
- Image Setting: Support HD/SD
- Supports Local SD Card storage (Max. 128G)
- WiFi 2.4G Hz
- Working Temperature: -20’C – 55’C